Mia Burton is looking for a Back-End Developer to join our tight-knit digital team and help us bring our ecosystem of e-commerce and inventory management solutions to the next level.
We can't wait to meet a versatile person, who will support our project managers by curiously and accurately supervising all technical details, from the server-side web application logic to the integration of the front-end part.
What we offer
- A challenging career path in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly, thanks to its unshakable ambition
- A young and stimulating work environment that values humanity and individuality
- A competitive salary, which remunerates autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, practicality, mediation and problem solving as hard skills
- Internal continuous learning initiatives and a dedicated budget for acquiring specialist and transversal knowledge
- Flexible mindset and working hours
- Ping pong and billiards tournaments, no-holds-barred
- Beer, soft drinks and snacks for improvised happy hours at the office
What you'll be in charge of
You will help us launch, grow and maintain our platforms at every stage of their life cycle, designing and developing scalable web applications for:
- miaburton.com, our e-commerce platform specialized in fashion eyewear
- Mia Burton Distribution, a recently launched B2B e-commerce platform for eyewear retailers
- Mia Management, our proprietary inventory management platform.
In addition, you will contribute automating business processes through API integration of our platforms with third-party systems.
To help the whole company make faster and better decisions, you will develop data warehouse solutions that will support our Business Intelligence needs.
Last but not least, you will take part in our Research and Development projects, experimenting with new software technologies to help us reach our business goals.
Must-have experience and skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a back-end developer
- Good knowledge of Go and/or Node.js
- Experience with the most diffused relational and non-relational databases (MySql, MongoDB)
- Great attention to the quality of code, performances and security
- Knowledge of versioning tools like Git, SVN (Subversion), Mercurial or similar
- Ability to quickly learn new coding languages and technologies
- Knowledge of Unix systems
- Advanced Italian skills
- Good English skills.
What would win our heart
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of the most diffused software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum techniques.
Type of contract
Permanent, full-time employment, remote.