Mia Burton is looking for a Back-End Developer to join our tight-knit digital team and help us bring our fashion eyewear e-commerce platforms to the next level.
We can't wait to meet a versatile person, who will support our project managers by curiously and accurately supervising all technical details, from the server-side web application logic to the integration of the front-end part.
What we offer
A challenging career path in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly, thanks to its unshakable ambition.
A young and stimulating work environment that values humanity and individuality.
A competitive salary, which remunerates autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, practicality, mediation and problem solving as hard skills.
Internal continuous learning initiatives and a dedicated budget for acquiring specialist and transversal knowledge.
Flexible mindset and working hours.
Ping pong and billiards tournaments, no-holds-barred.
Beer, soft drinks and snacks for improvised happy hours at the office.
What you'll be in charge of
Like an expert gardener, you will help us grow, cultivate and manage our platforms at every stage of their life cycle. You will design and develop scalable web applications and collaborate with the front-end developers to create sustainable and innovative software solutions.
Must-have experience and skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a back-end developer
- Good knowledge of Go and/or Node.js
- Experience with the most diffused relational and non-relational databases (MySql, MongoDB)
- Great attention to the quality of code, performances and security
- Knowledge of versioning tools like Git, SVN (Subversion), Mercurial or similar
- Ability to quickly learn new coding languages and technologies
- Knowledge of Unix systems
- Advanced Italian skills
- Good English kills
What would win our heart
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of the most diffused software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum techniques
Type of contract
Permanent, full-time employment