Digital Advertising Specialist
Mia Burton is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to plan, execute and manage SEA and SMA campaigns for its proprietary e-commerce platforms, specialized in fashion eyewear.
We can’t wait to meet a curious, proactive, results-oriented professional, eager to join our digital team based in Palermo and to help us raise the bar on all communication activities.
Our ideal candidate is quick-witted and takes nothing for granted; believing that routine equals boredom, they cultivate a fresh and curious look and spot opportunities for improvement even in the most consolidated processes. Accuracy is their middle name, collaboration is their mantra.
What we offer
A challenging career path in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly, thanks to its unshakable ambition.
A young and stimulating work environment that values humanity and individuality.
A competitive salary, which remunerates autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, practicality, mediation and problem solving as hard skills.
Internal continuous learning initiatives and a dedicated budget for acquiring specialist and transversal knowledge.
Flexible mindset and working hours.
When you visit us in our Palermo office: free access to the company library, table tennis and billiards tournaments, beers, soft drinks and snacks for impromptu office aperitifs.
What you'll be in charge of
- Managing PPC advertising campaigns on search engines (Google, Bing) and social platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Managing the assigned monthly budget, estimating costs and monitoring the campaigns' performance
- Analyzing data and making periodic reports.
Must-have experience and skills
- At least 4 years of experience in the field
- Solid analytic and reporting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Advanced copywriting skills for digital ads
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEM trends and best practices
- Genuine passion and sense of accountability
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, curious and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to manage priorities consistently with the shared strategy
- Ability to execute and report tasks accurately and timely
- Precision, punctuality and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage uncertainty, flexibly adapting to rapidly-changing scenarios
- Exceptional communication skills, both in person and behind a screen
- Willingness to share technical knowledge and useful information
- Intermediate English and Italian skills.
What would win our heart
- Experience with Bing Ads, Yandex Ads, Criteo, AdForm
- Experience in planning, executing and managing Affiliation, Programmatic/RTB and Native Advertising campaigns
- Experience with SEM Rush or analogue platforms
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Ads scripts
- Experience with Supermetrics
- Knowledge of A/B testing techniques
- Experience within the fashion industry.
Type of contract
Permanent, full-time employment