Digital Advertising Specialist
Mia Burton is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to plan, execute and manage SEA, SMA, Affiliation, Programmatic/RTB and Native Advertising campaigns for its proprietary e-commerce platforms, specialized in fashion eyewear.
We can’t wait to meet a curious, proactive, results-oriented professional, eager to join our digital team based in Palermo and to help us raise the bar on all communication activities.
Our ideal candidate is quick-witted and takes nothing for granted; believing that routine equals boredom, they cultivate a fresh and curious look and spot opportunities for improvement even in the most consolidated processes. Accuracy is their middle name, collaboration is their mantra.
What we offer
A challenging career path in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly, thanks to its unshakable ambition.
A young and stimulating work environment that values humanity and individuality.
A competitive salary, which remunerates autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, practicality, mediation and problem solving as hard skills.
Internal continuous learning initiatives and a dedicated budget for acquiring specialist and transversal knowledge.
Flexible mindset and working hours.
Free access to the company library.
Ping pong and billiards tournaments, no holds barred.
Beer, soft drinks and snacks for improvised happy hours at the office.
What you'll be in charge of
- Managing PPC advertising campaigns on search engines (Google, Bing) and social platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Managing the assigned monthly budget, estimating costs and monitoring the campaigns' performance
- Analyzing data and making periodic reports.
Must-have experience and skills
- At least 4 years of experience in the field
- Solid analytic and reporting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Advanced copywriting skills for digital ads
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEM trends and best practices
- Genuine passion and sense of accountability
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, curious and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to manage priorities consistently with the shared strategy
- Ability to execute and report tasks accurately and timely
- Precision, punctuality and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage uncertainty, flexibly adapting to rapidly-changing scenarios
- Exceptional communication skills, both in person and behind a screen
- Willingness to share technical knowledge and useful information
- Advanced English skills.
What would win our heart
- Experience with Bing Ads, Yandex Ads, Criteo, AdForm
- Experience with the SEM Rush platform
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Ads scripts
- Experience with Supermetrics
- Knowledge of A/B testing techiques
Type of contract
Permanent, full-time employment