Mia Burton is looking for a Partnership Manager to select and recruit specialized boutiques and manage the product supply on its upcoming international marketplace.
They will join our team in Milan and actively contribute to the business success of miaburton.com by merging strategic thinking with emotional intelligence, combining brilliant intuitions with accurate analysis, and bringing contagious enthusiasm to the teamwork.
The one-that-we-want has a quick and curious mind, stays focused on the goal, and is able to convey trust while getting ideas and initiatives through. They are loyal and helpful, they love to travel and to cultivate relationships.
What we offer
A challenging career path in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly, thanks to its unshakable ambition.
A young and stimulating work environment that values humanity and individuality.
A competitive salary, which remunerates autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, practicality, mediation and problem solving as hard skills.
Internal continuous learning initiatives and a dedicated budget for acquiring specialist and transversal knowledge.
Flexible mindset and working hours.
What you'll be in charge of
- Searching, contacting, and recruiting affiliate partners (brands and retailers) for the miaburton.com marketplace, selecting them among the most influential businesses in the field
- Defining and negotiating commercial agreements and promotional terms and conditions
- Cultivating the relationship with partners, incentivizing long-term contracts and collaborations
- Optimizing quality and quantity of product supply
- Developing a strategic plan to sustain sales objectives
- Monitoring the marketplace’s performance, periodically reporting the partners’ results and profitability and leveraging data to hack the company’s growth
- Collaborating with the Operations, Inventory, Partner Service and Customer Care teams to reach shared KPIs
- Strengthening and adding value to the partnership with key brands, offering insights and tools to boost their performances on the platform.
Must-have experience and skills
- At least 4 years of experience in corporate and business relationship management
- Exceptional communication skills, both in person and behind a screen
- Advanced negotiation skills and a results-oriented attitude
- Advanced prioritization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Precision, punctuality and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage uncertainty, flexibly adapting to rapidly-changing scenarios
- Willingness to travel frequently, in Italy and abroad
- Solid analytic and reporting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Advanced English skills
What would win our heart
- Experience in the fashion, eyewear and/or ecommerce fields
- Communication skills in other foreign languages.
Type of contract
Permanent, full-time employment