Mia Burton is looking for a People Manager to design, develop, and implement key people initiatives that will help our business thrive.
We are looking for a curious, proactive and results-oriented professional, ready to join our distributed team in Milan and Palermo. They will spread our organizational culture inside and outside Mia Burton, attracting new talents and ensuring all team members are engaged and aligned with the company’s purpose and values.
Our ideal candidate is a growth mindset ambassador, believes in the power of effort, determination and perseverance, and views others’ success as a source of inspiration and fulfillment.
What we offer
- A stimulating career path in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly thanks to its unshakable ambition.
- A young and stimulating work environment that values humanity and individuality.
- A competitive salary, which remunerates autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, practicality, mediation and problem solving as hard skills.
- Internal continuous learning initiatives and a dedicated budget for acquiring specialist and trans-functional knowledge.
- Flexible mindset and working hours.
- Free access to the company library.
- Ping pong and billiards tournaments, no holds barred.
- Beer, soft drinks and snacks for improvised happy hours at the office.
What you'll be in charge of
- Define a forward-looking People Strategy
- Cultivate genuine professional relationships with all the co-workers
- Work with managers to identify training and development opportunities that enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers
- Handle day-by-day people matters - including digital and non-digital employment marketing, job posting, recruitment funnels, onboarding, continuous performance management, policies and programs
- Cultivate Mia Burton’s culture by constantly declaring our values and fostering an environment of trust, constructive feedback, inclusiveness and respect.
Must-have experience and skills
- At least 4 years of experience in People Management
- Willingness to constantly work for outstanding results
- Genuine passion and sense of accountability
- Ability to turn ideas into action
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills, both in-person and behind a screen
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Creativity, innovation, and risk-taking
- Demonstrated influence and diplomacy
- Strong listening, coaching and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, curious and enthusiastic attitude
- Precision, punctuality and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage uncertainty, flexibly adapting to rapidly-changing scenarios
- Advanced English skills
What would win our heart
- A master in HR management
- Prior experience in dynamic, digital-first companies
- Strong data-driven mindset
- Strong digital skills
Type of contract
Permanent, full-time employment