Mia Burton is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our tight-knit digital team and help us bring our fashion eyewear e-commerce platforms to the next level.
Our ideal candidate knows how to architect breathtaking, user-centric interfaces supported by elegant and solid code foundations. They are able to combine creativity with precision; and they are willing to challenge themselves with a new language, that of glasses: frame fronts, bridges, temple tips, hinges...
What we offer
A challenging career path in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly, thanks to its unshakable ambition.
A young and stimulating work environment that values humanity and individuality.
A competitive salary, which remunerates autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, practicality, mediation and problem solving as hard skills.
Internal continuous learning initiatives and a dedicated budget for acquiring specialist and transversal knowledge.
Flexible mindset and working hours.
Ping pong and billiards tournaments, no-holds-barred.
Beer, soft drinks and snacks for improvised happy hours at the office.
What you'll be in charge of
You’ll be working side by side with developers and designers to create digital products that people will love to use.
Must-have experience and skills
- Experience with at least one of the main front-end frameworks (VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS)
- Experience with the most used Package Managers (NPM, Yarn)
- Experience with API REST/GraphQL integration
- Knowledge of versioning tools like Git, SVN (Subversion), Mercurial or similar
- Ability to quickly learn new coding languages and technologies
- Advanced English and Italian skills.
What would win our heart
- Experience in the e-commerce field
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
- Integration skills with open-source content management systems like WordPress